Ames National Corporation is a multi-bank holding company with five central Iowa banks operating in nine communities from fourteen banking offices. The Corporation was established in 1975 to serve as a holding company for First National Bank, Ames, Iowa. Since that time, State Bank & Trust Co., Nevada, Boone Bank & Trust Co., Boone, Reliance State Bank, Story City, and United Bank & Trust, Marshalltown have affiliated with the Corporation. With total assets of over $1.3 billion as of December 31, 2016, the Corporation is the 6th largest Iowa-based commercial bank holding company based on total deposits.
Ames National Corporation is a growth oriented financial services holding company providing leadership, counsel and support to its affiliates with uniform policies and procedures. It shall maintain a strong capital base and achieve superior performance.
The Corporation will provide an environment where our affiliates and corporate employees can be successful in providing products and services that enhance the financial well-being of customers and shareholders.
- EXCELLENCE - Striving to exceed expectations
- INTEGRITY - Demonstrating high morals and ethical conduct
- LEADERSHIP - Creating and developing opportunities that benefit our employees, customers, community and shareholders
- STABILITY - Maintaining financial strength and a dedicated staff to successfully serve the current and future needs of employees, customers, community and shareholders
- TRUST - Acting in the best interest of our employees, customers and shareholders
- COMMUNITY - Dedicated to serving our communities through local decision-making, community involvement and active boards of directors