ANC's 2023 Annual Meeting of Shareholders
DATE, TIME, AND LOCATION
The Annual Meeting of Shareholders of Ames National Corporation, an Iowa corporation (the "Company"), will be held: April 26, 2023, at Reiman Gardens, Iowa State University, 1407 University Blvd., Ames, IA 50011. The annual meeting will begin promptly at 4:30 p.m. local time.
The Record Date for determining eligibility to vote at the 2023 Annual Meeting is February 28, 2023. The Notice of Annual Meeting, Proxy Statement, and Form of Proxy will be distributed and made available on or about March 13, 2023, to all shareholders entitled to vote at the Annual Meeting.
When these resources become available, links will be provided to the documents.
- April 27, 2022: Annual Meeting of Shareholders Minutes (to be approved at the 2023 Annual Meeting)
- 2022 Summary Annual Report, including a Letter from the Chairman
- Feb. 13, 2023, Letter to Shareholders Announcing Availability of the 2022 Summary Annual Report
- Proxy Statement for Annual Meeting of Shareholders, Notice of Annual Meeting of Shareholders, and Notice Regarding the Internet Availability of Proxy Materials for the Meeting to be held on April 26, 2023
- 2023 Proxy Card
- Form 10-K for year ending Dec. 31, 2022
- April 26, 2023, Meeting Agenda
Your vote is very important. Whether or not you plan to attend the Annual Meeting and regardless of the number of shares of ATLO stock that you own, please cast your vote as instructed on your proxy card and/or voting instruction form. Your vote before the Annual Meeting will ensure representation of your shares at the Annual Meeting even if you are unable to attend.
We encourage all holders of record to vote in accordance with the instructions on the proxy card and/or voting instructions form prior to the Annual Meeting, even if you plan on virtually attending the meeting.
CAST YOUR ELECTRONIC VOTE
The live broadcast of the meeting is currently unavailable. Once a link is established prior to the meeting, you will be able to click on it to register to attend the meeting virtually and begin viewing the meeting when it begins. Submit your questions following the Rules of Conduct below within the online chat box displayed during the broadcast.
The annual meeting will begin promptly at 4:30 p.m. Central Time. Access to the live broadcast will be available at approximately 4:15 p.m. Central Time.
JOIN THE MEETING LIVE
RULES OF CONDUCT
In the interest of a constructive meeting, and in order that all shareholders who wish to raise questions or make
comments have a reasonable opportunity to do so, please observe the following rules of conduct during Ames National Corporation's annual meeting of shareholders:
- Shareholders as of the Record Date or their valid proxy holders will be able to participate in the
annual meeting, including to vote and submit questions during the meeting. If you have submitted your proxy
prior to the start of the meeting, your vote has been received by Ames National Corporation's Inspector of Election, and
there is no need to vote those shares again during the annual meeting, unless you wish to change your vote.
- The only business to be conducted at the annual meeting are the matters set forth in Ames National Corporation's 2023 Notice of Meeting and Proxy Statement.
- Shareholder questions pertinent to Company matters will be addressed as time allows during the meeting. To address questions from as many shareholders as possible during the meeting, we will limit
each shareholder to three questions. If a shareholder submits more than one question, we may address
only one of those questions and respond to questions submitted by other shareholders before addressing
the additional questions.
- Questions should be briefly stated in one to two sentences; lengthy questions may be paraphrased or
- Questions from multiple shareholders on the same topic or that are otherwise related may be grouped,
summarized, and answered together.
- Shareholder questions on the matters to be voted on by shareholders at the meeting should be
submitted before or as those matters are presented. We will address questions pertinent to matters to
be voted on by shareholders before voting is complete and the polls closed.
- Following adjournment of
the formal business of the meeting, we will address general questions from shareholders pertinent to Ames National Corporation's business.
- Shareholder questions related to personal or customer-related matters will be referred to an Investor Relations representative for response following the annual meeting. We encourage customers to call 515-232-6251 or email [email protected] for direct, personalized assistance or additional
information. Questions that are not pertinent to company matters, or that contain derogatory references to
individuals, use offensive language, or are otherwise out of order or not suitable for the conduct of the
annual meeting will not be addressed.
- In the event of a technical malfunction or other disruption that interferes with the ability to continue the
meeting, the Chairman may adjourn, recess, or expedite the meeting or take such other action that the Chair
determines to be appropriate under the circumstances. If the meeting is adjourned or recessed, we will post
additional information on this website.
- Audio or video recording of the annual meeting webcast or replay is prohibited.